I saw the movie today with my mom for mothers day (since I have to work tomorrow) and it was so average. Like the movie wasn’t bad or anything, but it definitely didn’t meet my expectations or the hype. I honestly think the soundtrack overshadowed the movie itself. And I kind of have a personal disliking towards Tobey Maguire.
I’m tired of being single. :| I wish someone amazing and shit would hit me up lol #firstworldproblems
Tonight’s movie plans are:
- Psycho (1960 version)
- Carrie (1976 version)
- whatever other movie comes up
Life of Pi, Scream 4, and Hitchcock.
The only movie I didn’t like, opposite of popular belief, was Breakfast Club. I thought that was a stupid movie.
I finally started my first job at Dairy Queen this past weekend. It’s really nice and everybody I work with is pretty nice. I honestly feel like an actual teenager now that I have an actual job.
I see it as a really good thing. I’m being social, making new friends and getting money. It’s really not a bad job at all, but when things get busy, they get seriously busy and everybody scrambles to get the job done. Other than that, we just talk and spend time on our phones when we have no customers.
This job is kind of also a break for me as well. A well-needed break from myself and everyone else. It’s weird how that works.
8, 9, 11, 15, 16, 21, 42, 47, 52, 54, 63, 66, 76, 77, 78, 79, 82. Sorry for the spammies, lovie!by Anonymous
8. Girls…, Boys… Both complicated. Humans are complicated.
9. Ever had a poem or song written about you? I’ve had someone sing me a Taylor Swift song and change the whole thing to being about STDs and her being a slut, if that counts.
11. Do you have any strange phobias? Nope. Just scared of heights, spiders, and being scared.
15. Do you prefer to be behind the camera or infront of it? I only like my pics if I’m taking a selfie. lol. so behind, I guess.
16. Favorite band? I don’t really have one. lol I like so many artists.
21. Who is your celebrity crush? Ariana Grande
42. Do you like the smell of gasoline? No! I couldn’t even get out the car at gas stations when I was little because I hated the smell so much.
47. Do you have any obsessions right now? Citrus Green Tea & Frozen Yogurt
52. What is your astronomical sign? #TeamScorpio
54. What is the last thing you purchased? a soda at school
63. What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you? My secret cute-as-fuck charms
66. What is your heritage? I’m Russian, but my parents are Maltese, so Maltese.
76. In your opinion, what makes a great relationship? Understanding and just having fun
77. How can I win your heart? Being off anon would be a start
78. Can insanity bring on more creativity? It’s possible
79. What’s the single best decision you’ve made in your life so far? Just being honest with myself and being myself in front of anyone.
82. What is your favorite word? Shit
It sucks, but it’s all I can really do. I just hope you don’t hate me.
I’m in NYC/Maplewood, NewJersey til Saturday. I’m staying in NJ, but taking the transit to NYC daily. Any NY or NJ followers?
Today, instead of going to my friend’s house (which is what I told my parents), I decided to take me and a couple friends downtown. Before this, my dad gave me gas money, which filled up my whole tank.
Coming home, I realize I used about a quarter-and-a-half of gas, and I was ready to fill it up, but I didn’t want my parents to get mad that I was taking forever to come home. So my dumbass decides to go home with only a quarter+ more left of gas.
Now, it turns out, my parents have to move my car in the morning to go their separate ways for the day, and I’M COMPLETELY SCREWED. I cannot let my dad see my gas tank.
So this is my plan:
- Stay up all night.
- “Get woken up” around 5 when my mom makes a ruckus.
- Then, act pissy and move my car myself.
I hope this shit turns out full-proof. :(